Sequoia Coast clocks and calendars don't work in night vale
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Rose doesn’t give her a lot of information. She doesn’t tell her where she’s going or, better, where she could find her. Instead, she doesn’t seem to know. Does that mean she doesn’t have anywhere to go? She’s already admitted to not being from her, and it had been vague enough that she can’t rely on that, either. Her lips twist into a frown but the darkness hides most of it. The thought of Arrille slips into her mind and where he may be, knowing if he doesn’t stay on the coast or take her off, she may never see him again. She made the effort, though, and that’s about all she can do.

“You don’t have to go anywhere, if you don’t want to… I mean,” she says though her mouth turns sour, uncertain what she’s really saying or what she really wants. “My pack isn’t far and,” she takes a breath, not sure what to say or what she should say, or maybe she’s overstepping all together. Maybe she’s misread the entire thing and her friend doesn’t care that she doesn’t know where she’s going. “It’s getting cold.”

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 20, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 07:38 PM