Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It feels weird to watch her get up (not that they hadn’t just spent the whole night curled up with one another) and she glances away briefly until she’s standing. It’s silly, she knows, but the weight of it all falls upon her shoulders. If they don’t let Rose, then maybe the girl will be upset with her for wasting her time and she tries to figure out the best way to go about it by the time they get there.

When Rose is ready to go, Furi moves with her side-by-side and is silent for the first little bit. Tired, she blames it on, and her tail remains lax behind her to avoid showing any internal anxiety settling in.

”Are you good at anything?” she asks rather abruptly when the silence becomes too much and she falls down the rabbit hole of worry. She still has a light expression, and smiles every so often, but she hates how twisted her stomach has gotten in the last few minutes. She briefly worries about running into @Blixen on the borders and what she’ll say, though she doesn’t know why. Nothing is wrong with Rose, that she can tell, but she doesn’t know too much. ”I’m a good fighter and they’re training me to be better. And I can hunt pretty good, too,” she muses, hoping to give her new friend something to go with.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Mallaidh - November 21, 2017, 06:48 AM