Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Rose mentions she’s good with plants, and she thinks of Portia (and by default, Hux, even if she does not know him). Blixen seems to like plants too, or at least helping with the garden. Perhaps they’d get along and share whatever they know with one another. She tries to remember who had been good with those sort of things back in Teaghlaigh but it feels so long ago and she’s been wrapped up in her own things most of the time. Furi shoves the thoughts away quickly.

She also doesn’t have enough time to respond because it isn’t long before Blixen shows up, interrupting their conversation. Furi significantly brightens and bounds forward a few steps to close the distance but she stops short, noting the tension in the girl’s shoulder. It’s not the first time Blixen has seemed out of sorts with her and, just as most other times, she’s confused. Her brows knit together and she slows her approach, glancing reassuringly to her new companion.

”Hey...” she draws out with a few swishes of her tail. ”This is Rose. She uh... she wants to join. She was just telling me about all the plants and stuff she knows.”

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Mallaidh - November 21, 2017, 06:47 PM