Redhawk Caldera I told you, he's an angry sleeper.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan's attention shifted from his sister back to X when he heard it's wings a flutter. He watched as it 'oh-so-majestically' tumbled towards a tree, flying only a little and managing to perch on a branch. I bet. He replied with a chuckle, Towhee's sense of humor never ceased to make him do so. His attention snapped back to her when he felt her teeth at his paw. It surprised him, but he had it coming, he'd batted her first! Towhee leaped back to evade any retaliation from Lagan, but he was too lazy to do that much. Instead he just starting rolling around on the ground, scratching his back on the dusty dirt.

He didn't stop rolling to answer Tow's next question, Eh, not much. I might go hunting or something. You know, cause of stupid winter. But mostly I just wanted to come hang out with someone, and I assumed you were available. You got any big plans? He replied, rolling now onto his stomach and flopping his head down onto his paws, batting his eyes at Towhee teasingly.
Messages In This Thread
I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 22, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 24, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - December 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:14 PM