Blacktail Deer Plateau and you'll never hear the wolf cry
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Before long Pema had found her and she gave the other woman a weary smile. "Hey Pema," The question was expected and she wasn't offended by it at all. She canted her head slightly to the left and then right before she shrugged. "It's been, y'know? The whole thing with that loner shook me up but I don't want to let on with Gray right now." She admitted. She didn't feel the need to carry it all on her shoulders but at the same time, she wanted to be a rock for the rest of their family when it was needed. She knew the waves and tides, she could handle it. 

"How was the trip?" She asked, hoping to divert back to more pleasant thoughts; she loved exploring and the idea of combing around the area was one that she was slightly envious of. The group had gone further inland than she typically ran but that didn't mean that she'd never have the chance - she just happened to be right where she was needed at the right time. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 08, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 08, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 02:35 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 16, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 28, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 31, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - February 12, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 10:33 PM