Blacktail Deer Plateau and you'll never hear the wolf cry
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

No one wanted to dwell on the whole matter of the loner and yet it was all she could think of. It was like the matters the group had encountered out in the wilds - no matter what she didn't want to think about the fact that someone was out maliciously looking to harm others. She sighed, disappointed by the way the world seemed to be headed. "I'll head up to the coast and see if my cousin is around, she knows a lot more about herbs than I do." She admitted. Catori only knew the very minimums - wound care, some about pain - but there was always more that could be learned. "I just....don't get it. Why someone - gods, especially an entire pack - would do that." She'd only heard a little from what Grayday had told her. She hadn't smelled anyone else on that loner - otherwise she would have suspected that they'd be from the same unit. 

"At least there was some success out of the trip though - if there's folks to be learned from that's always a good thing." Catori didn't know how one could exactly find a mentor for scouting, it was just a natural interest for her. Still, it was fine by her to explore and learn as she could. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 08, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 08, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 02:35 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 16, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 28, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 31, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - February 12, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 10:33 PM