Blacktail Deer Plateau and you'll never hear the wolf cry
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
cat can't wait to show off Seelie to everyone XD

Catori's front paws danced a bit at the prospect of introducing others to her cousin. She was enamored to say the least, with her silky relative, and she rarely missed the opportunity to show her off. She gave a nod to Pema's suggestion - once she'd spent some time and made sure that Grayday and the kids were settled after everything that had happened then she would go to visit Coelacanth. "I'll definitely give you a heads up before I go see her - well. I might need to track her down first, it's not uncommon for the Corten to get a little wandery." She admitted with a smile. "I still haven't managed to pin her and Grayday down together." She gave a good natured laugh, she wasn't upset in the slightest or worried - it was almost natural. 

Catori wasn't one to fight personally. When it came down to protecting her family she'd give her own life - but when it came to getting involved in the larger matters that seemed brewing she was more reluctant. "I would give aid to those who needed it - but when it comes to war....personally I'm not the type who thinks bloodshed is the answer. When it comes to our own I'd defend them tooth and nail of course, but, I don't think us hunting down this other pack is the answer." Catori admitted. She didn't feel bad about that either - but if it was one of their own who had been taken, she knew she'd be saying something different. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 08, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 08, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 02:35 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 16, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - December 28, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - December 31, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Pema - February 12, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and you'll never hear the wolf cry - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 10:33 PM