Blacktail Deer Plateau over & out
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
@Dauntless @Engel @Mawk and Easy! Set for some nebulous date between the 16th and 20th.
Grayday was well and truly exhausted by the time they made it to Morningside's borders. He gave a deep bay to announce themselves before pushing on into the territory, tail wagging in sweet relief. Easy darted off at once to find Lavender, and the male dismissed Engel and Dauntless then as well, should they desire to be elsewhere.

"He'll probably be at the rendezvous," he said to Mawk, pacing toward the place that he'd named. While he was hoping to reunite the father and son, he was actaully looking for his daughter and mate. It'd been too long since he'd seen the two of the them, even though it had only been a week or so. "Lav? Cat?" he called. And then, as an afterthought, "@Burr?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Burr curled his good foot closer to his chest, growling lightly as he chomped at the hairs sticking up between his toes. It wasn't possible for him to reach the itch that was rooted down there, but simply trying helped to take his mind off it. After a moment or two of gnawing, the juvenile brushed his tongue over it to smooth back the fur, then flopped sideways into the rut he'd worn in the packed snow, carefully draping the injured leg over the uninjured one. The rendezvous was his favourite place to lounge around, if the Burr-shaped divet had anything to say about it.

A summons by name beckoned his squared muzzle to rise, turning until his eyes caught on Grayday's large figure, along with... no. Burr's brows drew tighter at the same moment his lips quirked and his ears planed to the sides of his head. "Dad?" he wondered in a voice that was many shades deeper than Mawk would remember, from a son who was much much larger than the father would recall. He'd thought every member of his family was gone, or dead; how else could he explain why they'd been gone for so very long?

I'm assuming I can join this but if that wasn't intended then please just let me know!
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I'm so sorry about the delay on this *-*

He'd felt the anxious butterflies whirl around in his stomach during the entire journey, growing steadily the nearer they approached. He was going to see his son again. The wolfdog glanced around briefly, noting Grayday's words as they came upon Morningside at last. Mawk nodded as they continued in, and although he was a little curious about the territory his eyes were searching for but one thing, and that was the grey form of Burr.

However, what he was not expecting was a voice deeper than that he'd grown familiar with reach his ears. So when at last his amber orbs landed on that figure he'd been searching for for so long, his heart felt as though it would jump out of his chest. A smile broke out on his face and he hurried forward, curled tail wagging rapidly on his back. "Burr, it's me!" The boy was larger than when he had last seen him, but that did not matter - what mattered was that his son was alive, and right in front of him. "Oh, Burr, I didn't stop looking for you once - I was so worried..." He began placing gentle yet gleeful licks upon the boys head, simply overjoyed to be reunited with him once more.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Seeing that father and son had been successfully reunited, Grayday went off to find his wife, sure that Mawk would come and find him if he was needed, or when the male decided to leave.
Grayday out.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours