Blacktail Deer Plateau stardust
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Of course, he has to ruin this peaceful silence with idiotic words and she is quick to snap, suddenly defensive. "I don't know," she snarks, hackles bristling as she edges away, quickening her pace. "I appeared out of thin air, I guess, and suddenly decided to be here." Raid wonders, for a quick moment, if all males were like him because if they were, she could understand why she felt this particular way towards his gender. But, no, Grayday had seemed nice and understanding...at least as far as she could tell. And as she ponders over Aditya question, she supposes that he probably hadn't entirely meant to screw with her, even if his words unleashed a wave of unwanted thoughts and emotions. 

"Sorry,  I'm sorry, that's not, um, what I meant," Raid apologises quickly, almost as soon as the snarky words leave her lips and her thoughts arrive at the place of 'oh, he didn't mean it like that and you overreacted' and turns to meet Aditya's eyes, if only for a second. "I didn't mean it like that, uh, it's just - I have amnesia. Lost all my memories. I was lucky to meet Grayday - apparently he knew me before and he was nice enough to offer me a place. So yeah, that's how I'm here." I'm basically a charity case, haha, I bet he thinks I'm some stupid fucked up girl now. Well, guess what, I am, and I don't give two shits about what you think of me. You can do whatever the fuck you want.

Of course, none of this is Aditya's fault and Raid doesn't necessarily hate him. She is nervous and scared and jumpy even if she'll rather die than admit that right now, and his words have simply awakened the anxiety within her, causing her defense mechanism to spring forth and attack. It isn't really personal, but Aditya could not know that and truth to be told, Raid didn't really understand either. All she understands is - he fucked up, and she fucked up and now things are really tense and awkward and she might end up getting kicked out of the pack in the middle of winter and she might die, without her memories but that all seems better than being here right now and she honestly just wants to escape, she doesn't want to be here anymore and god she really hates talking to wolves, especially male wolves-
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
stardust - by Raid - December 19, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: stardust - by Aditya - December 19, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: stardust - by Raid - December 20, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: stardust - by Aditya - December 20, 2017, 10:51 PM
RE: stardust - by Raid - December 21, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: stardust - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: stardust - by Raid - December 21, 2017, 01:46 AM
RE: stardust - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: stardust - by Raid - December 23, 2017, 05:53 AM