Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
he gone!! feel free to continue <3

he snaked away with a sulk parallel to none. as wildly immature and childish as he was being, Lycaon felt eminently and rightly exonerated from any wrongdoing in his way of conducting all things related to his kinsfolk settling down with some flavor of the week. sure, he lacked certain savoir faire this time, and the entitlement over his brother's attention was nothing if not blisteringly egocentric and, to be honest, in the long term, notably unpropitious.

but, this girl was pretty much the quinntessential romantic moonlight requisition to their campaign, and Ly wouldn't be pleased until she was extricated from the picture. as far as he was concerned all this broad brought to the table was reducing his fun and fly sidekick to a floppy and flustered kitten. he would not take the transition sitting down.

an ear flicked at the wheedling lyyyyyyyyyyyy!. ornery, he ignored his brother like a pony would ignore the persistent bzzzing of a horsefly around its ears.

then he felt teeth browsing the clearance rack of his butt and that was it--he reflexively scuttled his booty to the ground, tail tucked, before swinging around with the exodus of patience bald on his face. he snapped his teeth around the space Ingram had occupied for all of three seconds before frocking away--a presumable attempt to entice pissy pants into a game of "capture the turncoat". he didn't feel like playing!! he felt like stomping. the real good stuff when you're mad. "save it!" he rejoined, before casting himself with dramatic flair down the coastline in a steamrolling snit.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Lycaon - December 31, 2017, 02:01 AM