Dragoncrest Cliffs What to do. What to learn
70 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
ooc: phone post, formatting will come later
-----------------------------
Of course the girl would ask difficult questions. Prince paused a couple beats before he marked the border again, feeling tension rise in his body. Still, he owed her an answer.
"My parents," He explained, voice tight. "When Heda came here, they wanted to follow; especially my mother."
The boy grasped at Seri's next words quickly, eager for the change of subject. He only allowed himself a moment to contemplate his answer. How do you explain the only home you've ever known? Of course Prince had nothing to compare it to; he had never left, never had to suffer the harsh unwelcome of a community entirely new to him. Even his rough transition to Drageda was surely better than any outside alternative.
"It's not a soft life, or easy," He commented first, but his tone was forgiving of the fact. "But it is good."
Prince was no storyteller, and he could not give her the packs' history, but he offered what little he could. In his mind, perhaps the most important information. "You must know we advance in rank through skill-- but do you know of how our Heda is chosen?"
so take it in, don't hold your breath
the bottom's all i've found
Messages In This Thread
What to do. What to learn - by Seri - December 31, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Prince - January 14, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Seri - January 21, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Prince - February 12, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Seri - February 12, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Prince - March 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Seri - March 30, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Prince - April 13, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: What to do. What to learn - by Seri - April 24, 2018, 04:09 PM