Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis wondered what manner of wolf would approach him here, for this sinister forest had a penchant for drawing up the imaginable in him. he was of the opinion whatever dark spirit was shackled to these gloomy woods would be terrifying, perhaps even to him.

it was not a terrifying figure that almost immediately encountered him, however -- it was the ashen-furred figure of a youth. iliksis studied him boldly. he admired the wolf's almost immediate arrival, but he was so young -- iliksis had a penchant for the young, particularly because they often did not struggle against his illicit advances. it occured to him that it would not reinforce his position if he tried to hurt this individual, as inviting as the prospect seemed. instead he afforded the wolf the thinnest of smiles, though he pointedly let his gaze linger a little too long over the young wolf's masculine form.

"my business?" he cast a look about him, wondering how often it was that wolves approached this malevolent glade. "would it not be obvious? do you have visitors often, what with this charming home decor?" he motioned towards the many splintered bones that rimed the borders -- they rackled him none, but he imagined a wolf possess of righteous sensibilities would be most offended by their presence.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 10:13 PM