Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis' attention lingered on aries' limbs a bit longer; he viewed the situation in abstract. young boy, vulnerable alone in the dark and sinister woods. strong man, capable and assured in his power. it was not often he had such a chilling ambience, or such an inviting opportunity -- but he kept his teeth clean and denied the want that stirred like a glutton in his belly.

aries had eyes not dissimilar to the strange-plumed boy that he had met by moonspear; they were a frosty, cerulean blue. iliksis had common eyes; yellow, the primary color of his species. there was nothing special about his gaze -- but aries' was special. captivating even.

iliksis could have given all manner of answers, or even played along -- unfortunately, his ugly nature compelled him otherwise. "you have striking eyes." he said matter of factly, the cheerless yellow of his gaze sliding to view aries in full.  "i could take them. that is what i offer you, use that how you may." aries may not have known his pretty blues were spared that day, but iliksis did. he lifted chin ever so slightly, his thin jaw jutting in an expression of firm displeasure: "now, where's the big boss?"
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Iliksis - January 01, 2018, 12:00 PM