Blackfeather Woods here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis may have been disappointed he did not learn the name of the stunted pup, but he did not press the subject. another wolf broke from the gloomy forest, and by his bearing iliksis immediately knew him as the beast that aries had summoned. iliksis studied him openly, noting he was quite young -- all the same it was evident from both the pup's body language and the shift in aries' posture that this was the commander of these grim and ghastly parts.

iliksis smiled. for all of his expression's girth, it had the warming effect of an exposed skull's bare grin.

he had no intention of submitting his will to anyone -- least of all a wolf hardly old enough to copulate (which, to iliksis, was an important asset to have). unfortunately for the grey-clad coywolf, his winter would be at end if he did not align himself with a pack soon. he resented the idea of sheltering amongst any individual, yet he hid it extraordinarily well.

"i am iliksis." he introduced himself, a cant of his wicked muzzle given as he finished his visual dissection of the tall male. "and i can do much more for you than simply take eyes." his malicious smile widened, and a dark expression descended across his cruel face.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here on the nineteenth floor, the neon lights make me calm - by Iliksis - January 04, 2018, 08:22 PM