Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
dauntless draws in a deep breath of the frigid air that sweeps through the forest of the plateau, ruffling through the longer, wispier tendrils of chocolate fur at the nape of his neck. he steels his shoulders in an effort to buffer the wind as it kicks up and causes the branches to rustle as he tightens his grip upon the hare he’d caught — it’s flesh still warm despite the distinct stiffness in it’s once pliable muscles. dauntless isn’t particularly hungry but had sought to work on his hunting skills under the belief that practice makes perfect. he makes a beeline for the nearest food cache to both replace the hare he’d taken the other morning and for the sake of contribution in general. dauntless’ steps slow as he nears the cache, lighter footfalls indicating that he’s not alone. he offers a soft chuff around the flesh of the hare to announce his presence when the dove brown and cream female comes into his view. the prize betwixt his jaws muffles his greeting and he eventually sets the hare down at his paws, drawing his salmon pink tongue across his jowls. “you hungry? it’s still warm.” dauntless offers with a gentle nudge of the corpse in her direction.
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM