Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Unlike the other males in the pack, this one didn't frighten Sorrel at all. In fact, watching him approach, she didn't feel the need to brace herself the same way she had with everyone else. Maybe it was due to the age difference (he was clearly a few months younger, though not by too much), but Sorrel didn't give it much thought; she was just glad to be at ease for once. No, thank you, she told him with a nod of her head. Her belly was empty and growling, something that the hare certainly could have helped with, but she didn't think she had gotten to a point where she could keep it down yet.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 06, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM