Moonspear BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIIIIP
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
All Welcome 
Would love to have someone new!

Nighttime was colder than daytime. Anyone knew this. Even if you didn't know the exact processes behind it, you would learn it eventually. He continued to berate himself with this fact as he stood out in winter's night, shivering slightly at the thick gusts of wind that penetrated his thick pelt. He had wanted to see the stars, but at the cost of freezing to death? Didn't seem like a very good trade. But he planted himself there, seeing the winter stars for the first time in his remembered life.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
steals any thread that has to do with stargazing

it was cold-- that was not news to the stoney redleaf-disarrino yearling. terance inherited a thick coat from someone or another, and in the winter he was typically unbothered by the conditions-- typically. dedicated to his trade, he usually withstood the wind chills and low temperatures, sitting on whatever ledge he chose and stared at the sky. he'd scoped out a nice ledge earlier in the day, but as he was making his way to it he encountered... er... he was pretty sure he could assume who this was-- that black feather kid that hydra let in-- but he couldn't remember the name for the life of him.

terance gave a low chuff to announce his presence, padding up with pricked ears and a wagging tail. "hey," he greeted casually, nose twitching as he internally sized up this guy.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
someone help him he doesn't know what he's doing

Ganon snorted, the action letting out a large plume of visible air in front of his face, the gust quickly dissipating in the whipping winds. He shifted in place again, still not used to the cold unique to high elevations. It had a peculiar way of getting into every nook and cranny of his body that Ganon utterly despised.

At the soft utterance of a word by an unfamiliar voice, Ganon turns around, looking back at a wolf that instantly heats up his body. Ganon's eyes quickly scour the young man's body, his breath hitching at his stoic, still kind-of-a-baby face on top of the large muscular frame, the glittering emerald eyes that rival the stars themselves, and the scars already lining his body. Ganon is lost for a moment, but soon realizes he was silently staring for far too long. Hey, He finally manages to say back, his face now framing a lusty smile.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the staring was noted, and terance didn't know what to make of it. he himself had only stared at lyra like that (and maybe rannoch, but that sensation never made sense to him), and no one ever in his whole existence had ever looked at him with such intensity. in fact, the sensation of it went over his head entirely. perhaps this guy was just nervous-- though something about that smile was... odd.

"i'm terance," he introduced cooly, tail waving, "you into stars? i'm a naturalist." he came and took a seat, not bothering to be invited over. he was, after all, a higher rank.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
It was amazing to him that he was not stammering or blathering about the whole time. It's what he expected himself to do, and yet he found himself calm and collected in the face of this guy — his name was Terance. My name is Ganondorf. You can call me Ganon if you want, Ganon tried not to smile too much, but didn't want to not smile at all. He chuffed suddenly, a cloud of warm air enshrouding his face, when Terance came over and sat behind him. He was silent for a moment, before gulping and beginning to speak again. I've never seen stars from up this high before,

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
ganon. that was a cool nickname name, terance thought-- oh wait-- he now had a face to put with the name. hydra had mentioned this guy once or twice, but he'd yet to come across him. that meant that this was one of the black feather guys. hm. 

he grinned a little at the next comment. "it's cool, right?" he replied, black tail tapping against the ground, "i'm not sure i've gotten used to it yet." terance had been here for some time now and, well, the night sky still enthralled him... would it ever stop being as beautiful as it was? he hoped not. "were you looking for something in particular?" he then asked, wondering if maybe he could help... or maybe not. he came up here more times that not just to look, no goal or objective in mind.