Altar of Twilight Dreams that almost feel real
29 Posts
Ooc —
(Sorry for the long post.)

The dark brute gave a little shake of his head, becoming fully aware of his surroundings. Finally, he returned to the reality. Perking up his ears, he noticed something different about this young female. Her demeanor changed completely and her friendliness melted away. Her relaxed posture and features were now replaced by an inhospitable display as well as maintaining a hostile façade. She didn’t flinch or move so far. The only movement that was made was the lash of her black tail, a view of the annoyance that was beginning to simmer within her. Ace could see her lips that was about to curl back to reveal vicious incisors. He understood why she reacted so coldly and defensively. It's normal to react like that. Everyone would react the same way if a stranger ran up to you.

With his ebony muzzle already raised, he inhaled deeply as the unique scent in the air remained as an ethereal reminder of the pack nearby. There was a powerful pack on the summit, not far from where he stood, and he already knew it. Early on in his journey, he had caught the scent of many wolves pack that had passed through this place before him, but somehow he had slept and forgotten about their scents. He just hoped that he wouldn’t go so far to set a paw on their claim territory – or maybe he already did. Uh oh. With every tail movements the she-wolf created, Ace’s head inched lower, his delicate tail lowering beneath his body. Not only had a stranger found him, but the fearless warrior herself had. His ears flicked to the side as another set of paws stepped into the area not very far from where they both stood, though these were much heavier. He shifted his sharp gaze to the distant carnivore. She seemed to patrol the borders with a lot of confidence. A slight surge of nervousness coursed through him as he could clearly see the difference in rank between these two similar wolves. She must possess a higher rank, and she could step in at any moment. Uh oh I’m toast…

Ace breathed softly before letting his golden eyes return to fall upon the slim frame of the female before him. Her azure eyes were still as cold as stone. He remained calm towards her, his muscles and posture fully relaxed. He did not wish to fight or hurt her. He never wanted to hurt someone. And he will never be like his ungracious father. Blood would certainly not be spilled upon the frost floor this day, and he would be sure of this. Clearing his throat softly, Ace spoke again to the young wolf. “I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to upset you. I didn’t intend to disturb your land at all, really. I wasn’t completely conscious when I saw you. I just woke up from a profound dream where I saw my siblings, and from far I thought you were one of them.” He stated; the tone of his voice more gentle than he had wanted. "I guess I was sleepwalking." He added again, his winter breath scudding around his nose. The male wolf gave the landscape a calculative stare, silently mapping each path for an escape, just in case the female wolf chased him.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 12, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 12, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 13, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 14, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Hydra - January 14, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 14, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Alya - January 18, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: Dreams that almost feel real - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 03:18 AM