Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Ame words didn't exactly suggest confidence in their choice of paths, but her demeanor seemed to be. That was enough for Liffey. She smiled at the reassurance her alpha provided. She was determined to get to know the Spear's higher ranges just as she had come to know the lower regions. There was clearly reason for it, considering the find she had just made. Liffey may not have been the greatest hunter, but she tried to make up for it by being able to lead the good hunters to to decent prey.

Liffey said nothing as she followed Ame along the path. She was glad now more than ever for the time she'd spent training in the Sunspire mountain range, for while the pass was thin and treacherous, it was no worse than others she had taken. The snow did make it a bit more interesting, but the Blackthorn was sure-footed enough and kept up with her alpha well.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM