Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
This smile lit up Mona's notably pleasant features in a way the previous, half-hearted one hadn't-- Nathaniel couldn't help but return it, though it was a strange expression to feel develop naturally on his own face. When had he last smiled out of anything but obligation or sick humor?
It was disconcerting to find he couldn't remember, so he shelved the thought in favor of what was turning out to be an interesting conversation. The words 'King Elk' caught his attention, but before he could ask for elaboration she was asking her own question.
No, I don't live here-- or anywhere, yet. He explained, feeling oddly comfortable with answering. My former home lays in ruin, far from here.
The ex-soldier paused for a moment, mulling over the direction she had pointed before he spoke. We may soon be neighbors-- my father belongs to a pack near there... Then he frowned. He couldn't remember the mention of a second pack nearby. Perhaps the same pack. Is the name Burke familiar to you?
He tilted his head slightly at her expression, then, a bit puzzled but not bothered enough to comment. Sensing discomfort from the girl, he smiled again and hoped it would help settle her.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 19, 2018, 11:52 PM