Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi blinks a few times when Artaax answers her question. Or, well. Responds to her question. She is no closer to the answer than she’d been find minutes ago but she’s hella embarrassed. Her cheeks burn hot beneath the cool air of winter on her fur. Now, if she could take back the last five minutes, everything would be just great. They’d go back to now talking and awkwardly lingering, waiting for something to happen. It’s too weird to do anything now. 

When she looks back at him, his face is just how she pictured it. He isn’t fazed by anything she says. Yes, she spends a lot of time around Blixen but she didn’t know until the other day. And then what about Rose? Furi didn’t fully admit that she liked her, too.

“What if I like someone else, too?” she asks, licking her lips. Her voice is soft and not necessarily directed at her companion but it lingers between them anyway. Artaax isn’t even the one she should probably be asking. It’s not like their friends, really. He doesn’t even like her as a friend. “I think… she thinks we’re girlfriends now?” she adds, questions? She doesn’t know. She’d much rather be out there fighting with the rest of them so she doesn’t have time to think about this.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 05:34 PM