Ankyra Sound No, I haven't had no dope, lift up the velvet rope
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It was hard for her to do anything but wander over the borders like she had done for nearly a year while she was being groomed to take Arturo's place. Anytime she did, she felt like a part of Arturo and her family was still with her. She let out soft, mournful cries at night too, hopefully never too loud to wake anyone up. But perhaps her family would recognize it. And they would come live with her. And then she'd be the happiest wolf ever.

But tonight was different. She had no urge to walk over the borders and instead went closer to to where the sand touched the sea, the winter air still as cold as ever. But the night was, for a chance, not dark and full of terror. It was home. Under the night sky, she was free - on the beach, she was home. But under that same sky and in that same home stood a figure, seemingly busy with something. Did she recognize her? Chusi couldn't say she did.

She trotted up to the figure with a soft "woof". Hiya. She said softly, hating the thought of waking someone up.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: No, I haven't had no dope, lift up the velvet rope - by Chusi - February 04, 2018, 03:41 PM