Qeya River let light not see my deep and black desires
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
i am SO sorry for the wait

Vaati does not notice the idling body that lurks nearby -- not at first. It is his mistake, attention wholly divulged in finding his bearings to take notice to a passerby in the distance. That is, until the familiar smell of flesh, the metallic hint of blood carried on the breeze mixed in with an unsavoury recollection of a certain pack strikes his awareness, and he turns his focus to the figure moving in the distance.

Instead of charging forth, he offers a low rumble from his chest; a volatile and clear warning that cracks the silence between them. He waits to see if she will attack -- she looks the part -- but he will not be the one to instigate silly brawls, only to become the willing responder should the occasion arise. It is not that he is frightened by the Drageda wolf's presence, but he has learned from the mistakes that led him up to the position he currently stood. Vaati's only motive to surge forth in her direction would be to outright kill, something he is not presently in the best condition for. His bones still ache from the fight against Drageda, from travelling so far to escape the aftermath and dealing with what tensions arose, and is in no mental no physical frame to go at it again. If she should ignore him, then he will do the same. Yet, the ball is in her court and the decision left entirely up to her.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
let light not see my deep and black desires - by Vaati - January 31, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: let light not see my deep and black desires - by Vaati - February 22, 2018, 10:15 PM