Dragoncrest Cliffs i found the rooms between the violence of comets
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
eske frowns as the conversation continues, though whether it is the storm that arrille encouraged — a storm that had begun to brew when a pack settled on their doorstep — or simply because it, all of it, is just troubling to her, she isn't sure. she's not just angry at him, though she is certainly angry at arrille make no mistake. she's also angry with the newfound pack in the sound feeling that it was severely inconsiderate to just park on another pack's doorstep while most of them were away at war. eske considers as heda speaks, and prepares to speak after dio affirms that patrols will increase. she considers the situation from a tactitian's point of view and a diplomats; her brief time as fleimkepa comes to the forefront of her mind, then. "i don't want another war," eske speaks up ( hard to imagine those words ever leaving her lips ). "at least not so soon after the first." drageda's fighters were still recovering, after all. "we can't ignore that they live on our doorstep and we shouldn't. perhaps it might be beneficial to speak with their leaders. if diplomacy fails then at least we have something of an idea how their leaders will approach war if it happens." she suggests, glimpsing briefly at dio before her gaze rests upon thuringwethil; from a tactical point of view eske feels that the knowledge both given and observed could come in handy, if nothing else is accomplished.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found the rooms between the violence of comets - by RIP Blodreina - February 24, 2018, 06:48 AM