Bearclaw Valley if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Blondine couldn't tell if her admittance that, yes, it was a wolverine, was working for or against her case. I tried, she began with a sigh, but he was fast and moving around on my bad side. I couldn't see much, she added with a cross-eyed look in the direction of her most apparent wound. Thankfully, the gashes along her side were healing nicely and scabbing a shade of brown that was flush with her fur, thus hiding them from a distance.

I've got more than enough experience fighting wolves, but that thing...it was my first time in a situation like that. Blondine was already embarassed enough by the entire ordeal, but having Xan scold or pity her — she was prepared for whichever way this would go — would've made the entire thign absolutely unbearable.
Messages In This Thread
if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 11, 2018, 09:48 AM