Blacktail Deer Plateau our little corner of the milky way
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
The affirmation of Sorrel's significance in her father's life was easily accepted. Knowing that she meant just as much to him as he did to her was a reassurance that she couldn't have been more glad to have. Since joining Morningside and immersing herself in the common tongue, Sorrel's language skills had improved dramatically, though still not quite enough for her to tell him what she really wanted to say: I'll never leave you, Papa.

The smell of ick still had a faint cling to his coat, though Sorrel didn't think it was worth addressing. Even if he was still feeling under the weather, he'd made his way to her; she had never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Where you going? she asked, wondering if she might be able to tag along.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 23, 2018, 04:30 PM