Barrow Fields You are my world, my everything
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Ingram <3 pping them sleeping close together, tell me if this is a no-no and I'll change it :p

She woke up in the grotto, seemingly having trashed with Ingram for he lay suspiciously close. She smiled at his sleeping form, not believing it was her boyfriend she was looking at, and chuckled to herself. She stood up and shook her charcoal fur clean of dust after stretching for a bit. A yawn escaped her, one that popped something in her ear which brought an idea to mind. Since they were together now, they should participate in an activity together! Lotte and Arturo were nearly inseparable when they were together and she wanted to have a loving relationship like that too, but then for her and her own love.

To wake him, she planted a quick kiss on his cheek. Ya wanna adventure today? She asked after, her tail swaying happily.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram, like chusi, still could wrap his mind around the fact she was his -- as much as any fiery and freewilled individual such as chusi could be. everything about her took his breath away - the soft brown of her eyes, the long gossamer sheen of her fur -- being near her was enough to set his heart in overdrive.

somehow he had fallen asleep despite these awestruck thoughts. it was a deep and uninterrupted slumber: he drew comfort in being near her and had drifted off before he was even aware of it.

something woke him up - he opened his eyes slowly, chusi's very close face swimming into view. he smiled instantly, beating the ground with a floppy tail. "hi," he chirped dotingly, stretching on his side on the ground. "hnnffffgg.. can't we sleep a little more?" he asked playfully, a feigned sad-face on his muzzle.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She smiled back at him, frantically moving to have some way to get the excitement out of her body before she went nuts. She chuckled again, looking around. It was probably still really early, she had always been a light sleeper. 'Lright then, a bi' longah can't hurt. She purred, flopping beside him with legs stretched to somewhat pet him with them.

She closed her eyes forcefully, but after a few seconds she blurted; 'Can't sleep. With a laugh.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
her sweet face pulled out of view and she plopped besides him -- ingram groaned happily, his tail beating against the stone floor. ever so tentatively he nosed closer to her, feeling the warmth of his body flutter down his fur. he wanted to pull her close and embrace her, but he was still so choked in her presence - he lacked the confidence to do something so bold.

he was content to just be next to her but she had other plans -- he opened one eye and shifted his muzzle in her direction as her energy got the better of her. "sleeeeeep." he protested feebly, grinning as he looked at her. how could he say no to a face like that? "ffine." he gave in, stretching on his side in place again, with his toes pointed out. "but we're getting breakfast on the way."
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The longer his "sleep" went, the tighter she tried to shut her eyes, but it was no use. Chusi just couldn't sleep knowing they had a day all to themselves and though she didn't find sleep a waste of precious time, she just wanted to look at him and she couldn't when she was asleep. But Ingram gave in, her heart skipped a beat again, and she was quick to jump on her feet.

Deal! She nearly sung, sitting down to look at him get up.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she was so quick to abandon the comfort of slumber -- with a reluctant groan, ingram followed suit. he rose slowly, shaking the stiffness from his limbs with tender shakes of his leg. he caught chusi looking at him then and he grew bashful, a wave of self-consciousness overcoming him. what was she looking at? did he have bed head? something on his chin? was he fat?

he was fat.

he quickly shifted his hips away (oh god, what if they were voluptious?) and presented himself in a manner where his belly was hidden from her -- straight on and perfunctory. "ok. let's go." with that he beat hastily for the mouth of the den, taking care to hide the jiggly bits as he went.
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Whatever Ingram saw, she didn't see it. She saw a handsome, grown up Ingram she would have never thought to run into again, let alone become his girlfriend someday. With his messy spikes and dangerous good looks, he was simply everything she wished to wake up next to every morning and all she could do was beam a smile.

With a happy bounce she followed after him, the jiggly bits no where to be seen for her. When she stuck her muzzle outside the den she breathed in the beach smell and released the air with a happy noise that could not be called a growl but also not a bark. Ever gone inland befur? She asked then, not remembering if he had ever done so.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she carried on behind him -- ingram's ear was tilted back as he heard her clattering steps -- and he slowed so she could catch up to him. he wondered which side of him was more handsome -- his right, or his left? and for a moment seemed too preoccupied with slowly turning his head from right to left until she spoke. he hadn't spent to much time inland that wasn't spent looking for wylla -- and since his reunion with wylla, had not set foot outside of grimnismal often. he shook his head and replied with a quiet "nah," - his tail beat around his hocks and he curtsied slightly, silently suggesting she lead the way.
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Whatever side Chusi was on she liked best, for that meant she was near him. And today she would get the whole day to spend by his side. She caught up quickly with a few longer strides than normal, going past him with a grin. Now it was his turn to figure out which side of her was prettier. Ya missed ou'. She teased, walking to lead the way.

Why didn't ya though? She asked then. The coast really wasn't the prettiest place in all of Teekon, but it was home.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram didn't have to figure out which side was prettier -- he knew.

it was her backside. the way her tail gently bobbed to and fro; the inviting, rocking movement of her hips. the supple shape of her haunches and the coiling motion of each leg as i-- ingram stopped and shook his head. he was staring.

in truth, he found all sides of her pretty. but it wasn't just her prettiest he liked - he liked her self-confidence, her intelligence -- these things he treasured; he liked the way her ochre eyes fell on him affectionately, and the soft cant of her smile. already he was daydreaming again -- and was jolted back to reality by a question he didn't quite catch the tail end of.

huh? he tried to remember what they were talking about and rewound -- oh -- inland. he shrugged and rolled his shoulders. "never had the time. looking for wyl and lycaon, and then, just trying to find something to eat. where are we going?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She wasn't completely sure where they were heading, but she knew there was a field here somewhere where scoring a meal would be pretty easy. She had crossed it a few times, especially when she was still living in Teaghlaigh, but it had never gotten the admiration it deserved. The snow was definitely thicker here, but the cold only made her want to be closer to Ingram.

Well, I took ya tah Teaghlaigh that one time. She remembered. That was sort of inland. The memory was vague, but she remembered him as a little troublemaker - something she apparently fell for, even now. Ya wanted ta score a meal, right? 'Know a field, rabbits'll be easy. She said, already beaming for the small field trip they were taking together.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
sadface.png - feel free to PP for conclusion - i'm closing out his older threads CRY IRL. i hope the mild PP of them coming across a rabbit is ok - if not kick me and i'll edit out.

he nodded -- rabbit sounded scrumptious.

it appeared their destination was a field -- ingram kept on the lookout as they walked on, finding comfort in her familiar presence. she knew the lay of the land better than he, and a few times he stopped as the terrain changed, deferring to her expertise. he was a coastal wolf, through and through -- he was born by the sea, and raised by it, and found the venture inland exhilarating and alien.

of course, anything with chusi was exhilarating -- he beamed as he kept pace with her.

as they came across the field ingram's posture shifted and he hunkered down low, stalking the perimeter until he came across fairly fresh hare tracks that lead to an underground warren. he parked himself upwind of the hole and staked it out silently, an occasional grin flashed her way as they waited.

before long a hare peeked out of the hole, its ears the first to emerge between the rocks and frozen snow. ingram lurched as soon as the rest of its body was visible, but he lacked the finesse of a land-hunter and the hare was alerted to his presence soon as his shadow fell upon it. with a frustrated groan he harried the hole with sweeps of his claws, finding very little loose soil to upturn.

"well!" he exclaimed, turning round to face chusi. "guess that one was my fault."
i'm gonna hold a pen
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
their hunting expedition was short-lived; neither managed to grab dinner that night. shrugging his shoulders and deciding takeout was better, ingram shouldered chusi, announced he was heading home, and strolled casually back to the cove's blackwater with his spirits no less dampened.
i'm gonna hold a pen