Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was quiet as he considered her, and quiet still as he finally spoke. She was glad that he was thinking through her request, for there was much to consider. She too would be sad to leave behind a few of those that lived here - Terance and Wraen being first and foremost amongst them. She would have mourned leaving Korei Julia behind as well if the girl hadn't already beaten her to it. So, she nodded to show her support. She didn't want to leave them behind either.

When he spoke of Charon, she felt the guilt rising like bile in her throat again. She couldn't imagine telling him this. She couldn't imagine leaving without telling him, but the thought of disappointing him made her feel physically ill. And then there was Gannet. Lord, they had just finally come under one roof together again and she was bailing on him... Was she really sure about any of this?

She thought of Rannoch. She thought of them having a family. She sighed. She was sure.

"I'm scared that he will hate me," she said quietly, "He's given us so much... I feel awful for being so unhappy here. I don't know how to even begin to explain to him why I want to go. I can't see any ending to this where he isn't upset with us." She frowned sadly as she thought more on it. He would be angry and hurt, and she wouldn't blame him for feeling that way.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 10:47 PM