Neverwinter Forest let me give you my life
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

her encounter with the strange man had not shaken her too badly beyond leaving her with the unsettling feeling there's something she's missing. mama's reaction to her does frighten her, though -- what's wrong with her to cause her to seem so worried all of a sudden? anxiously the girl scans herself for some invisible omen she's missed and comes up with nothing. "i'm okay, mama," reed says (although she can't resist leaning a little dramatically into the affection, her tone taking a brave, affected air). without waiting a beat she asks, "do i got a father?" peering up with innocent doe eyes only slightly undermined by the suspicious slant of her mouth. of course mama has told her and droman both of her father, just as they've spoken of aiti -- but being a small child with an ego that occupies most of her personality at the moment, she never bothered to commit those pesky details to memory. absent father figures are much less preoccupying than ensuring the correct level of attention is being paid to her at all times -- not that poor arturo would have any reason to suspect it is his daughter's self involved nature and not her mother's negligence that led to her scorning him.
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 21, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 23, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 24, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 03, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 10, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:40 PM