Neverwinter Forest let me give you my life
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

She was fine but she still did not begrudge Hemlock fussing over her. Not that Hemlock ever thought she would, either. She was not blind to her daughter's imperfections after all. Still, it was a great relief to know that Reed had not worn the brunt of whatever anger Arturo bore - or the Witchdoctor, whomever Arturo was at that point. Hemlock felt the dull beginnings of a headache and closed her vibrant eyes. 

The question was curious, but, still had its merit - how was she to understand when so far her other parents were mere figures in stories? If Lotte had come to them in the flesh they would question so why not with Arturo now back from the proverbial dead? "Everyone has a father, baby."  Hemlock even, although hers was a monster. "You, Droman, Eirlys, and Ceallach all share the same father - the man you met was yours.' Hemlock did not allow her voice to waiver at all, to hold no malice for the child to detect. 

Later she might let it be known her heartbreak and let the bitter feeling of betrayal get the better of her. It was better to lose them to death than to be no more than a passing interest  Palisander and Lotte would love her eternal - they never had the chance to show her anything else. Arturo had done otherwise and Hemlock had been too lovestruck to think it could happen. It made her wonder if she had ever mattered at all "We do not always have daddies, though, I did not. You and Droman do not - only fathers who stay get to be daddies." Hemlock would not let them grow up missing out however. She had to be stronger than that. Her children deserved better. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 21, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 23, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 24, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 03, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 10, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:40 PM