Neverwinter Forest let me give you my life
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock gave a soft sigh and tucked her baby against her breast, still grateful for the fact she could and that Reed had not grown too large for her - yet. The question was a natural one, and she could understand why the girl was confused. "I smell him on you." Hemlock would never forget his scent, nor could she forget Lotte's or Palisander's. She still saw their orange eyed babies sometimes, Palisander's bright smile on their lovely faces. She dreamt of things she'd never have, never see, never know. She was, in all ways, a glutton for punishment. 

Hemlock's lip quivers as she holds back a snarl - but just so - at the news that Arturo had bared his teeth to their daughter. If he had known who she was, how could he? Maybe he wouldn't realize - maybe that was the reason. Hemlock had to hold out hope that maybe he just hadn't known but then, she knew in her heart that he had to have. The Witchdoctor had done his part in caring for Reed and Droman in their infancies but if his was the face presented to Reed....ugh, it was too many questions. Hemlock hated the lack of knowledge. "I will never let him hurt you." Hemlock said seriously, looking down to the girl. "Never." It was a bold promise to make but one that she felt she could uphold - and if she couldn't, she'd die trying in the process. 

It was an unfortunate thing to have to consider what she would say to the older children. Hemlock would tell them the truth. If any of them encountered Arturo, they would at the least be prepared - although Hemlock longed to believe that there was no just cause for their concern. "My sweet girl, do you remember our home on the island? Do you remember the sound of the waves on the shore, how pretty it was?" Maybe they should go back. If Arturo was here, and had so clearly abandoned his family, maybe they shouldn't be. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 21, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 23, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 24, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 03, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 10, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:40 PM