Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
27 Posts
Ooc — JB
Well, shit. Not only did this guy know her brother Colt, but he seemed to know a whole subset of Blackthorns that Fern had never known to exist! Plus there was Finley - so that should make Neasa happy. That also meant their little adventure was over; Fern was charmed by the idea of finally being able to go about her days without her little sister to mind (not that she didn't love the little Cyclone obviously, she just wanted to do more with her life than become a giant cock-block). 

Oh! Well, uh, cool, That came out wrong. I was hunting for Finley actually. Hmm, myself and my little sister Neasa. Let me just — without much of a warning Fern shot her nose up towards the sky and mostly shouted, @Cyclone! Get your lazy ass over here! But who knows, maybe Fern had wandered too far from her sleeping sister? Or maybe Neasa had taken the chance to bolt from Fern's protective eye at the first chance. Either way the girl was shouting and then looking impatiently around for the other girl.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM