Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
We will do this in rounds. two days each to post. that way it doesnt take forever. wounds will be agreed to ooc so that if you are skipped a round, the wounds can be pp'd. feel frwe to have Aries intercept Dak's attack!

Dakarai shook of his hesitation and marched forward until the black figure of Lonzo was visible. Dakarai studied the scene, spotting Onyx and growling before he caught sight of his son. He stared at Aries with a mixture of shock, disgust, and anger. He had not expected this of Aries simply because he was a blackfeather, pack and surrounding wolves do make you who you are. Aries was his son and so was Cassiopeia, he didnt hate them and would always hold some sort of care for them. He regretted what he had done to fail them but he wouldn't back away here...no matter what happened. Onyx was his family now and seeing as Aries wasnt hurt and was standing freely by Lonzo, he had aided in her capture and torment...that was what now made him a blackfeather in Dakarai's mind. "Leave now Aries, I dont want to fight you. Not because I am afraid, but because I will win. I will not run away from this." There was emphasis put on the last word so that Aries would know what he referred to, Running from Moonspear. It would be better to bypass the whole angsty "you ruined all our lives,coward" part that he'd gotten from both Olive and Cassiopeia.

Turning to face Lonzo he motioned for Mawk to join his side with his tail. His vibrant blue eyes stared straight into Lonzo's and he curled his lips. "Today you will be taught a lesson. That Onyx is not yours and a Svartell is nobody to mess with. We will win this, whether you turn tail and run or we spray the snow with your blood." He finished speaking and immediatelt snarled, lunging forward to go for Lonzo.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 28, 2018, 06:14 PM