Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Round two: Wounds for Dakarai: two gashes to his side and the ear to cheek wound we agreed to in your next post Belle. Then I'll have him bite Aries on the throat. Lemme know on discord if that's okay.

Dakarai circled round and round his boy, the dark result of his seed and failure at parenting. He stalked around endlessly, enduring the hateful words spewing from his mouth. Somehow they hurt less than they did coming from Cassiopeia and Olive. Perhaps because he didn't really raise this kid, this monster of a child was born like this. Blackfeather Woods had only nurtured the monster and encouraged it to grow. "Failure is normal and I have failed more than I have won. I am not running any longer Aries. I have faced down what I did while you hide away in the dark woods. I've seen cassiopeia and Olive and endured their hatred. I no longer run." he spoke firmly eyes ablaze with anger.

Then he was attacked with speed that surprised him. He couldn't Dodge quick enough and fangs tore into his side, creating two deep wounds that spattered blood into the snow. Quickly though he whirled around, now face to face with Aries jaws snapping in the air of his face, hoping that it would cause the instinctual reaction to rear back. He still didn't seek to inflict wounds upon his son's flesh, not wanting the blood of his spawn on his fangs ever again.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - March 06, 2018, 09:22 PM