The Sunspire love your ground
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smirked at Rannoch's reaction to her story. Fin had never done anything to actually hurt her kids. They'd been puppies at play and she had goaded them. But the Blackthorn's daughter did have something of her mother in her, which is why she decided not to clarify these little details for her mate. Instead, she shrugged, as though she wouldn't have minded in the least if Finley made a little gladiator pit for their kids and had them battle for her love (which she probably wouldn't have).

She sobered at Rannoch's encouragement regarding her feelings towards their move. His words were ones that she needed to hear, so she soaked them into her very being as best as she could. They were words she would need to remember when the guilt crept in again later and threatened to turn her from the happiness she was seeking here. She nodded slowly in response, then leaned forward again to snuggle into his comforting embrace.

"Okay," she said softly, shutting her eyes as she buried her face in his fur. She sighed thoughtfully after a moment before voicing a decision she had just come to. "I need to talk to Terance... Clear the air," she said. It would be difficult. It felt much like she'd be tearing open the wound he had from his own feelings of loss at leaving Moonspear - a wound that was already on its way to healing - but she didn't want the one in their relationship to fester either.

"Plus, we should see what he thinks of settling here," she added, trying to finally leave the subject behind, at least for the time being, "I want him to feel just as good about where we stay as we do. Wraen too."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
love your ground - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 01, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: love your ground - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: love your ground - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: love your ground - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: love your ground - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: love your ground - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: love your ground - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: love your ground - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: love your ground - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: love your ground - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 09:04 AM