Stone Circle Won't you come out, we can paint the town red
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Flinching and yelping. Enjoyment came from those, his pride swelling inside of him. His voice had scared her, and deep satisfaction settled in his chest at that knowledge. Dripping blood, his head twisted, the tear of skin making his mouth water. There was a still moment, then he felt her incisors pierce his skin, and a pained growl fell from his lips. A sharp turn of her head, and he whined, the ripping of his flesh filling his ears, combining with her growl. She spit his blood, spraying up into his face, then, with no respect at all, screamed at him. Freezing, pure rage entered his snarl, and something within him snapped. 
Eerie pale eyes burned as he yanked strongly on her neck, the taste of blood thick as it pooled in the snow. My name is Lonzo Dee Moralez! He slammed into her, his momentum almost carrying him to the ground as well. Catching himself, he locked gazes with her, then rared up, his heavy paws coming down on her again and again. He saw her body go limp, yet continued a few more times before standing over her, breath coming fast. Whispers slipped as he spoke. Angry. Hard. You will know my name, and before you die,it will cross your lips. Gripping her back leg in his mouth, he began to drag her, pain now radiating through him. He couldn't wait until he could get back to that herb the tortoiseshell had given him.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't you come out, we can paint the town red - by Lonzo Moralez - March 04, 2018, 02:19 AM