Dawnlark Plains this train is bound for glory
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori was growing used to the concept that lives were inside her. She'd shared most of the moments with Grayday that she could, but, the nagging feeling of needing to tell Seelie where she was ate at her. She knew they were probably still on the mainland but the ideals that Coelacanth had for the island seemed as natural to Catori as breathing. She understood the draw behind it, it felt like home and it felt natural to her. She couldn't wait to take her children across the landbridge. Maybe they'd even have their own cousins to play with soon! Well. A girl could dream. 

Catori was laying on her side just soaking up the feeling of family and basking in the quiet of the evening. She lifted her head up when she saw Easy stir, Gray's cautious voice ringing through the night. She chuckled when Easy promised to be home by morning - when had she gotten so very big and grown? Catori smiled at her when the girl passed, reaching up for a brief but of her head against the younger woman's before Gray approached her. "Here," She hummed out, her tail beating the ground for a moment but she didn't move yet. "Nothings in your way," She promised - more sensitive about his lack of vision in this new territory. She didn't want to be overbearing or annoying, however. "These little ones have weighed me down." She said with a laugh. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 07, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 15, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 16, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 01:10 AM