Dawnlark Plains this train is bound for glory
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wondered if maybe the girl was just growing; she wasn't the fluffy puppy that she had met but was now a grown creature - one with her own opinions and thoughts. "Maybe it was the seriousness of the trip?" Catori wondered. "Could be the babies too - just taking that all to heart." They'd asked a great deal of the children in the recent weeks after all. When Grayday settled she smiled and kissed over his fur. 

"I know Aditya would love to go - if he isn't worn out from the trekking across the wilds maybe I can beg him to go with me." She said with a chuckle. She wouldn't really using her pregnancy to beg him but she doubted he'd miss the opportunity to visit the Isle. "I wonder if they know about Undersea." Catori mused, teasing a stray bit of fur with her teeth. "Oh! Gray, here," She said quickly, nudging him towards her stomach. "Someone just jabbed me." She said excitedly, beaming brightly at her mate. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 07, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 15, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - March 16, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: this train is bound for glory - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 01:10 AM