Moonspear I need some critical information.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela nodded to her mother that she understood. She hadn't even become a full year yet so that meant that it was still a long time before she was able to have pups of her own. Good to know. She was relieved to hear that really. "I see, if we wouldn't have a lot of prey at hand or my body's condition would be bad it could also affect when I can have pups," she repeated. She was planning on being a fighter so maybe she wouldn't even be in good health when the time came, who knows.

She listened more carefully as to what she could do with Drogon now they were intimate. She liked his lessons but it also sounded like it was accepted that she was more intimate with him, like sharing a den. She would have to explore that intimacy with Drogon then. She had the feeling he also had more experience with that as well, same went for fighting. "Alright. I will talk to Drogon then to see what he expects," she returned to her mother. So far, Ame seemed to be very useful with all this information.

"Yes," she spoke. Though she was also realizing what her mother was saying. Drogon was the first wolf outside of her family that she got better acquainted with. Other packmates that weren't her direct family she wasn't close with at all. So maybe she agreed too soon to Drogon's request? "Good point, because I don't think I know what he wants or expects from being exclusive. I will ask him next time," she spoke thoughtfully. At least she had a lot to figure out.
Messages In This Thread
I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 06, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 11, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 12, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 14, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 15, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 26, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - April 08, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - April 09, 2018, 02:41 PM