Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
the connection is still not clicking in his mind. he does not look at her and yet see his long lost daughter because she has grown, she has changed. he remembers malliadh as she'd been when she'd went missing and that had been so long ago with so much that happened in the time between. yet, she knows him. that is obvious enough now as she pressed forward with her inquiry on whether he is witchdoctor or not; given that it's who she seemingly assumes he is the only logical explanation could be that perhaps he did meet her as the witchdoctor. while he remembered everything ( or as close to everything as one tends to remember ) it's true that the parasite had never been keen on paying much attention to other wolves. they hadn't interested him and so, easily, details could have been lost and horrendously blurred along the lengthy and terrifying transition back into himself. "no. i am not the witchdoctor." saying his name feels like he's uttering some black magic curse. it lingers on his tongue, sour, and while the devil that is the gangster may be stronger the utterance of the parasite's name causes a slight shiver along the ex-ceannasach's hackles and guard hairs all the same.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Arturo - April 08, 2018, 04:33 AM