Stone Circle Hold tight on to me
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Her words rang true - Mawk was a hard worker. It was nothing to brag about, necessarily, though of course it did claim various perks. In his case, it was a matter of working endlessly as though it was his task for life, it was the only goal which had been engraved within his spirit and the mission that he would continue to accomplish until the very day the man's last breath passed from his body. Whether or not this was a positive thing was highly up for debate.

"Yes... they were fresh. I plan to try and track them when the sun goes down. I don't believe they go far." Lonzo was a manipulator, a tricker, he would likely remain nearby as if to taunt the Saefyn until his eventual insanity. But unfortunately for that snake, Mawk was good at keeping himself calm even when the worst of events had befallen them. He was a patient man who would, if driven to it, wait until the perfect moment to strike rather than approach in an enraged rush that would end his life. "I am certain Lonzo has her. He is more predictable than his arrogance will allow him to believe."

"Thank you - I truly am thankful. You are a kind soul."
A slight smile graced his lips, a nod signalling his gratitude. "I'm hoping things settle down soon - as much as I hate to admit, this endless circle of tragedy is exhausting."
Messages In This Thread
Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 21, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 22, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 28, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - April 05, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 14, 2018, 12:18 PM