Wheeling Gull Isle tu me manques; where did you go?
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock felt herself torn. Yet again, she was meant to be in multiple places at the same time. Tapat was not here and her thought's endlessly fixated on the boy even when she should have focused on her missing children. Eirlys and Ceallach did not typically Stray. It was uneasy the questions of where and why - Hemlock panicked but hid it well. They were the last pieces of Lotte that she had. 

When they had arrived on the island again Hemlock felt almost reassured - just because it was a place she knew and no longer was the safety of her children all on her. She did not know if Arturo, or Witchdoctor, had threatened her daughter but she felt better knowing that Seelie and Stockholm would keep an eye on the children as well. The rest of them Hemlock didn't remember much (she'd been so focused on her children) and so she didn't add them to the list. 

She was strolling along when she spotted the growing form of her son, a tender smile growing on her face when she decided to shift her direction and intercept the boy directly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
tu me manques; where did you go? - by Salazar - March 09, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Hemlock - March 10, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Reed Wolf - March 10, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Salazar - March 12, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Reed Wolf - March 17, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Salazar - March 22, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: tu me manques; where did you go? - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 10:58 AM