The Sunspire i had it all figured out, even what we would argue about
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
tag for reference because tbh i love it when i find other characters thinking about my characters so i just assume other people do, too.

she both hated and expected the way he shrank upon himself at her admission.  she didn't know why and she assumed wrong, so she did not offer anything noteworthy.

you don't have to be a counselor, she shrugs, you do just fine, terance.  i'm always here for you, too.  a playful grin is offered for a beat before she returns to your usually scheduled program stoicism.  

you're worth something, too. to rannoch, and liffey, and wraen, the latter of which she had not met but hopefully assumed correct.  and me.

his reasoning for taking things slow was the same as hers.  it was not fair to even pretend to give her heart to someone else while she was pining over zada, and to a lesser degree, mato.  she still missed their company something fierce.  her thoughts are torn then to @Delight and it almost surprises her.

she thinks, most of all, she misses her saturnine boy.  she assures herself for a moment that he is just next door and makes an internal note to go check out tindome's new digs.

his last comment pulls genuine laughter from her chest.  had she known about delight and queenie's arrangement she would have found it even more funny, but the joke stands on its own.  of course.  i wouldn't have it any other way.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]