Redhawk Caldera Spin
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She was quite different than the young alpha, that much was certainly clear.  She seemed to be more like what he was expecting all the wolves here to be like, especially in comparison to his birth pack.  Less pointy, more agreeable.  But maybe that was just her not being leadership reflecting well in his eyes.  I'm still not quite sure why I haven't done so before now.  All the scouting for the war and a little wandering around to see if anyone nearby would make good recruits.. Just never thought about what was back home, maybe?  He had no clue if that was actually the case.  But it seemed pretty reasonable.  There was also the question of whether he really saw this as home.  His pack, certainly, but home was an entirely different beast.  Perhaps he was getting near there, but some of his hopes would soon be crushed, making him reconsider.  For now he was in a more positive worldview.  You'd think that all the fighting stuff I'd spend more time at the borders, but maybe I'm just a wierdo.  A weirdo without the rank to accept people, so maybe it wasn't so weird.  Hell, he was just rambling, wasn't he?

He'd be lord of the awkward, for a moment, though.  And though I know you probably heard from Towhee someone that I exist, to be all proper and whatever, I'm Quixote.  If they'd talked in passing it hadn't really been much of a conversation, and given how often Qui had been gone, it wasn't going to be more than that.  But he wasn't going to go out too far on a limb assuming everyone remembered every name of the full pack roster, let alone what wolf was attached to which name.

Social skills of a prince, this one.
Messages In This Thread
Spin - by Quixote - March 19, 2018, 02:02 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - March 22, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - March 31, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - April 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - April 19, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - April 30, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - May 15, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - May 21, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - May 21, 2018, 12:11 PM