Redhawk Caldera Spin
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah, nice to make it official, Quixote said with a dip of his head and a grin.  It's pretty much all family here for you, huh?  Must be pretty nice.  A not-so-dysfunctional family would have been a great way to grow up, but he'd been dealt a different hand of cards.  The occasional hints he'd see from others' lives looked good from the outside, at least.

Though he paused to investigate a scent, he verbally continued with a sort of awkward laugh, That's kinda what I'm still trying to figure out, actually.  Pretty much was all that kind of thing before this, no choice.  If the weather didn't look like garbage, I was going to go try to do some recruiting, get better at talking to people, blah blah.  First thing I thought of at least -- dunno what to do with more freedom.  Mostly it had been because if he could prevent Towhee causing a diplomatic incident, maybe it'd be a good use of his time.  Badmouthing the alpha to her relative was like a double bad idea though, so naaaah.  Not sayin' that.

He started moving forward again.  The scent had just been a deer that had ambled through.  Not a threat, and old enough it probably was't easy food either.  Maybe next time it wandered through the territory.
Messages In This Thread
Spin - by Quixote - March 19, 2018, 02:02 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - March 22, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - March 31, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - April 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - April 19, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - April 30, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - May 15, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Spin - by Quixote - May 21, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: Spin - by Orca - May 21, 2018, 12:11 PM