Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry about the delay, got caught up in irl stuff <3

The scarred man had spent much time pondering over his decisions - though when the time came for him to head out to track his mate's scent to the very source, he was more than prepared. If he was to come upon Lonzo (which at the time, he was certain he would) then he would bring death upon that venemous snake who appeared so determined to wreak havoc on the lives of the Saefyn's. He would not continue to walk the earth if Mawk had anything to say about it.

The sun was dropping low upon the horizon when he set out, confusion knitting his brows together as he walked the familiar path into Blackfoot Forest - Illecebra's slightly faded scent was intertwined with both Lonzo's and Howl's, however the latter was the most prominent of the two. Had the other male decided to take it upon his own hands to aid in searching for the brute's wife, or had he simply been curious? Either way, he supposed he was not to be blamed. Mawk would not cast away the help of another. 

It seemed almost an eternity passed by in simply a flash as he trotted, paws rushing at a steady pace across the ground that was fresh with the absence of snow, a clear sign of Spring's welcome arrival. When at last he approached a lonely den amongst the vegetation within the forest, voices met his pricked ears and caused a glimmer of uncertainty to spark within his heart. Here, the scent of blood and sex was thick in the air and one figure could be distinguished from this mess of smells - Illecebra. With a heart heavy and rapidly thumping against his chest, the Saefyn crept inside and whispered out a hushed, "Cebra...?" while his eyes began to adjust to the darkness.
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 12:04 PM