Redhawk Caldera three little piggies
27 Posts
Ooc — JB
Of all the people to find her, she had hoped it would be the thorn-in-the-bum guy from before. Nope, her luck wasn't so great. It was Colt of all people - and he came sashaying over as if to gloat about her choices. His comment rankled her spirit a little but she didn't let this show, and instead puffed a little bit for dramatic effect as she countered, Ain't much to see in this place, and made sure not to mention Neasa. 

Without worrying for the limits of the territory or anything, she slipped over the boundary and bumped shoulders with her big brother, her tail whisking in a friendly display as she tried to show her version of affection (which might leave bruises). But I'm here, I'm hungry, and I don't know about you - but I figure Finley could use all the familial support she could get right now. She's pooped out some kids by now, right? That was a given, or so she thought, and went on to add: I've helped mum and dad so much I could probably tend kids in my sleep. Or I dunno, help you man the ramparts!

That was her way of begrudgingly asking to stay, but it mostly just felt like she was bullying her way in (affectionately).
Messages In This Thread
three little piggies - by Feidhelm - April 02, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: three little piggies - by Colt RIP - April 02, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: three little piggies - by Feidhelm - April 02, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: three little piggies - by Colt RIP - April 06, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: three little piggies - by Feidhelm - April 12, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: three little piggies - by Colt RIP - April 16, 2018, 05:32 PM