Shadow Mountain You frighten me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Zula here we go!

As he'd given his word to do so he had gone off to get the girl some food. While he was away he'd pondered exactly what he wanted to do with her. He had half the mind to abandon her and leave her on her own in this group of vile wolves yet she reminded him of Awinita in her naivety and he didn't wish her to become prey to the others. He didn't exactly care about her, he'd probably lash out himself if she became disobedient or mouthy but he couldn't kill her. He should have killed her.

He grabbed a rabbit and brought it back to his den, giving a low chuff through the rabbit's flesh to call her out. Once that was done he dropped the prey and nosed it in her direction. "Besides spying what can you do? You cannot fight well. We'll work on that. You need to be able to protect yourself here."He asked and then quite bluntly stated what he thought of her fighting.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

Nikan was away to fetch her some food. She hadn't eaten in a while and with all the stuff that had happened, she was only now realizing how hungry she actually was. Zula waited patiently in his den. He didn't seem the type of wolf who did nice stuff for others, so it had surprised her when he had offered to go hunting for her. Although it was very much appreciated, she wondered if he had an ulterior motive. Maybe he just feels guilty for taking me as a prisoner, she thought. Maybe not, who knows. 

When Nikan returned, he dropped a rabbit in front of her and just as she wanted to thank him, he was already speaking. He didn't seem to be impressed by her fighting skills. Granted, she wasn't that good at fighting. But he was right, there were a lot of bloodthirsty wolves around here (Nikan included) and she needed to learn how to protect herself. She hesitated for a moment. Could you teach me? she asked.
I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her question surprised him and for a moment he almost denied it. Him teach a weakling like her? The thought made him snort. Yet....maybe if he turned her into a useful fighter and therefore proved himself even more useful Kelina would raise his rank. The thought was too good to ignore and he nodded before breaking the silence "I cannot teach you gently. We will spar. You will learn through experience. I will hold back enough not to do serious damage but you will be sore and hurt often."he said. It sounded like he had no remorse and wanted to hurt her,but really the fact that he was offering not to do any real damage and teach her anything was massive for the self centered and cruel brute.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

Her face fell when he spoke. Initially she had been eager to learn how to fight but now it seemed like she hadn't really thought it through. Right now, Zula wasn't very thrilled at the prospect of getting whumped. Because let's be real, Nikan could easily break her rib without using much force. 

Eh… well,  if you say it like that… she trailed off. Nikan had been nice enough to accept her request and now she was just going to say no thank you? It didn't feel right, so instead she looked at him hesitantly and said Maybe it's a little too soon for me.

to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So it would be up to him to watch her back. He couldn't bring her here and have her prove useless. It would be bad for him. He'd have to make sure she survived life here. "Suit yourself. Eat up, you need some sort of energy."he said with a shrug and stood up,nudging the rabbit toward her before turning and stalking off without another word.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

That could have gone better, she thought and sighed as she watched him walk away. She waited, observing the spot where Nikan had vanished from view, until she was convinced that he wasn't returning. She sat down and ate her rabbit in silence, albeit with less appetite than before.

to hate you as I'd like