Wheeling Gull Isle A simple song
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I AM AWFUL

have an also awful phone post bc my pc is dead af

Faeryn resisted the temptation to raise a brow, watching as his feet danced hurriedly on the soft ground, tiptoeing and bouncing energetically ahead of her. He was an odd one, he was, but intriguing enough for her to accept his presence while she watched the dazzling sky. She had to hold back a short, soft laugh as the outburst fled his lips, but managed to hold her tongue. "I'm Faeryn, it's nice to meet you." She was almost certain she may have scented him around before, but only now was the nymph able to place a face to the scent.

Another gust of wind caressed her coat, rippling the water nearby into rivulets of glittering deep blue, almost black in the night's wash. The Renoda dove allowed a gentle smile to creep up again on her delicate features, lips quirking up and watching him with curiosity. "Play? What do you want to play?" She could see, so clearly, his eyes darting across her face, perhaps eagerly attempting to decipher a reaction - though it was a rather odd request, She had no wish to upset him and thought it better to engage in whatever game he was interested in; being on friendly terms with your packmates could never be a negative thing.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
A simple song - by Faeryn - April 13, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: A simple song - by Driftwood - April 30, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: A simple song - by Faeryn - May 31, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: A simple song - by Driftwood - June 04, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: A simple song - by Faeryn - November 09, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: A simple song - by Driftwood - December 20, 2018, 03:18 AM