Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The explanation, in a way, makes her feel a bit better. She’s never need validation from a stranger before but somehow this seems different. Sensitive. Wolves in Drageda don’t seem to care one way or the other who is with who, their very own commander has a woman for a mate too, and children. Things begin to piece together, falling into place, and she opens her mouth to say something about it, to clarify what she’s just been told but the information about her leader seems private and so she doesn’t bring it up.

Wildfire carried the children this year, and by the looks of Blixen, so she did last year, but while pieces had fallen together, she’s still filled with questions she doesn’t know how to put words to.

How are you feeling?

“I don’t know,” she says, almost mumbling the words. She wants to be able to say what she feels but there isn’t a language for it. “I… should I not… like how you smell?” she carefully asks, eyes averting to the ground.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 24, 2018, 07:58 PM